Organizational Learning Value Propositions
1. Customers gravitate to educated and empowered employees because they are easier to work with and know they can get things done.
2. Expense Reduction. Staff who know how things work, get things done more quickly and efficiently.
3. earning organizations attract and retain top talent as top talent is attracted to organizations where they can keep current in their fields.
DIY learning has three primary benefits: convenience, cost, accessibility. This is an inadequate model for student engagement. The primary benefits of our model include:
DIY learning is superficial. The motivation of most students is to pass the quiz for compliance or to get a certificate. Online asynchronous discussions (as with social media discussions) are unsatisfying in that conversations rarely conclude optimally, they rarely deliver real insights, and we rarely have our thinking challenged. As dissatisfaction increases with DIY programs, our model will out-compete DIY programs on learning efficacy.
DIY program produces knowledge transfer and/or skill building. By using interactive models, we attend to subjective learning, or Perspective Development. Through application and group dynamics, participants develop more nuanced knowledge, insights, and wisdom. Participants develop soft skills empowering them to rise in their careers, develop quality personal relationships, and effectively participate in civic dialogue.
Quality of Experience
Learning is about relationships. By working in groups led by a mentor, you practice your knowledge, test out your new ideas with peers, and hold each other accountable for commitments, attendance, and completion. Over time, participants develop trusting and caring relationships with their classmates. It is these experiences shared within bonded relationships that result in a quality learning experience.
Non-Profits and Mission-Driven Organizations
- Use our model for membership growth (classes) and engagement (workshops)
- Offer PSA as an opportunity to spread their mission (PSA): Sm/Mid NP who wants to spread geographically
- Opportunity to develop, host, and/or participate in citizen/expert forums
- Traditional T&D services for staff and volunteers: core functions, service, etc.
- Hosting and mentoring programs for nonprofits (add their programs to the program catalog)
- Program Marketing and Grant Writing Services
- Interactive Program Design and Delivery classes and workshops
- Distance Education program design and hosting for non-traditional, professional, vocational, private, and charter/home-schools.
- Hosted professional development communities
- Lead and host “systems model” program design and collaboration projects, bringing multiple SMEs and constituents into collaborative design projects
- School and Program Marketing Services