Learning Organizations Win
Organizational learning strategies engage employees and attract customers, leveraging the powers of empowerment and diversity to distribute decision-making, out-competing command and control management models.
- Customers are attracted to companies whose employees can get things done quickly and efficiently
- Organizations realize economic efficiencies where employees can work quickly and efficiently cross-departmentally
- Organizations attract and retain top talent to cultures where they are supported in keeping current and competitive in their field
Engaging Education Attracts and Retains Participants
Typical DIY and lecture programs superficially impart knowledge and skills. Interactive programs engage learners in valuable and rewarding learning experiences.
- Personalized learning means you are engaging students by incorporating their interests
- Using group-based learning provides the foundation for engagement
- Working in groups provides a deeper and more sustaining learning experience.
- Interactive strategies provide context to practice learnings, deepening retention and mastery.
ENGINEERED FOR ENGAGEMENT
Our programs are designed for participant engagement using four core design methodologies
Our programs develop you as a person, professional, or effective citizen while meeting your goals and interests. This is meaningful learning experiences, and what is meaningful is motivating.
MENTORED SMALL GROUPS
Mutual accountability drives creativity, problem-solving and productivity. Mentors guide while your group sustains your attitude and altitude.
We use the best of both mediums: Online programs provide you the flexibility of time and place while saving travel time and costs. Face-to-face or video meetings permit complex conversations, rewarding activities, and relationship development.
Learning should be a positive learning experience. We use a variety of strategies to keep you engaged and practice your skills: Problem-based projects, role plays, case studies, gamification, and fictionalization.
Engagement means you will have a more positive learning experience, with a more long-lasting impact. Our programs are self-directed with weekly real-time meetings. We use interactive strategies in mentored small groups that meet your personal learning goals. If you’re not engaged, then you’re not learning and growing.