We work on a scope and bid process. Key factors in constructing a proposal include:
- Source and cost of mentors: do we provide the mentors, are these organizational representatives, or are they paid from other sources?
- Degree and scope of organizational participation (turnkey or collaboration).
- Delivery model: classroom, blended, or online.
- The scope of implementation, training, and support.
- The number of mentors and students in concurrent enrollment.
- Instructional materials required.
- Agreement on pricing structure and scholarship offsets.
- External funding sources (grants, etc.).
- Future growth and participation opportunities.
ENGINEERED FOR ENGAGEMENT
Our programs are designed for participant engagement using core design methodologies