Interactive Program Design
Develop the knowledge, skills, and perspectives to create highly engaging and effective interactive educational programs.
- Understand the foundations of our interactive program strategies.
- Learn to use delivery tools like Canvas LMS and zoom video conferencing.
- Develop strategies for developing and supporting discussions and small groups.
- Explore, select, and design experiential learning approaches including role-plays, case studies, problem-based learning, gamification, and fictionalization.
- Develop a detailed plan for the build-out of your program.
- Organizations with a civic/social mission who wish to use educational programs to develop membership, expand their reach, and further their mission.
- Educators who wish to increase student engagement and retention through the use of interactive and group strategies.
- Solopreneurs: Individual subject matter experts, coaches/counselors, authors, and speakers who wish to develop an education income stream, build thought leadership, and improve their influencer status.
The design program runs monthly, with video meetings on Mondays at 3:30 PST.
Upon completion of the design blueprint, designers participate in the Instructional Artists community for 30 days while building out the program.
Instructional design experience is not necessary. This program is designed as a group-supported program but can be completed at your own pace with direct mentor support.
Mentor: Michael Freedman, M.A.
Designer: Michael Freedman, M.A.